
This season it has been all about
Basketball and Logan has loved every minute of it. For once, his cute team has won almost every game they have played. They've come a long way from their first game and looked like little pros by the end of the season.


He
shoots.
He scores! 
Stop in vigorous play for a
photo opt.
You can't have a game without
cheerleaders.
Best buds: Logan and Cameron (in heaven eating pizza by
ALL the trophies!)
Sadly, I missed Logan's
last game and trophy party. I was home with the flu, but
Mike got gold stars for taking over for the weekend.
Thanks Mike! He got 3 kids to the game and party with snack and
party treats in tow. Also, thank you Susie, for taking these cute pics of the party. I feel like I was almost there. : )

Mostly, it's all about the
trophy.
2 comments:
I love that picture of the boys, too cute! See you in the morning.
How fun! We can't wait for Jack to do basketball. Love the trophy!
Post a Comment