Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Planting our Garden

Mike and Logan had fun planting our garden last week. I was on my death bed with the flu still, but managed to come outside to capture the moment.



The finished product.
The weather has gotten so beautiful the last few weeks, we've spent a lot of time outside. One of those times produced "The Kids Club." Makayla, Logan and Savannah spent an entire afternoon decorating and setting up their new clubhouse. This is their special place. You can tell by the looks on their faces that they are so proud of their creation.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

I hope you are feeling better. I will call you soon. I love the garden and the kids club. So cute!

Brandon&Andrea Bell said...

Good luck with your garden this year! I hope you have better luck with things and can attract another ginormous spider for Mike to play with! :) I miss you guys!an

Corpus Christi