Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday












2 comments:

Shannon said...

OK it has been waaaaay too long since I've been to your blog. So many awesome pictures! First of all, Mike is right--you hair follicle no longer produces pigment. But please, Jalinda, you and I are practically the same age to the day and I've been covering my gray for years! You are lucky that it has taken so long.

Also, maybe more for Mike than you, there really isn't any such thing as gray or silver hair--it's all white. It just looks gray when it reflects off darker hair. So the lighter your hair, the easier to disguise---now do you feel bad for me? :)

I'm watching Hill's kids this weekend--Zoey loved seeing all your pictures too!

p.s. did they seriously eat worms? hahaha those things are so disgusting--how could they eat them? Mike still continues to surprise, doesn't he! haha

jeanette said...

Your wordless wednesdays are becoming quite the format to show off you excellent photography skills. What cute pics. I agree with Shannon. Its been awhile since I looked at your blog. Fun stuff. What the ... is with the worms? Oh and just so you know, i've yet to find a SILVER hair so ha ha!!!!

Corpus Christi