Taking advantage of the perfect weather lately, we had such a fun time playing tennis with our family. Mike and I haven't played for a while because of the circus that always ensues when we try to do something involving kids. However, we were pleasantly surprised that our kids are finally old enough that we can do some things together that used to be hard with little ones.Logan and Makayla were actually pretty good after a little practice (maybe all that Wii time is paying off : ), and Savannah was declared the official ball collector. When the kids were wiped out after playing so hard, they headed for the shade for snack time and Mike and I got some game time.






2 comments:
I love the kids in the background of that last picture. It looks like you had a lot of fun. We are really jealous of your Texas weather right now.
That last comment was from me, Lindsay. I didn't realize that Ryan was signed in. Sorry.
Post a Comment