Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Sista!



Happy Birthday Jeanette! I'm totally missing my sister tonight, so I thought I would wish you a Happy Birthday blogstyle. I'm totally wishing we could have gone out on a girls night tonight for dinner and a shopping spree in honor of you, but this post will have to do. I think I'm going through withdrawals because I haven't been home to see everyone in almost a year and I'm missing my family. It also occured to me that Jeanette and I don't take that many cute pictures together. Hmmm . . . so I had to go back a couple of years to find these sweet pics. (It's my way of easing you into that BIG #34 birthday. Ha ha! : )

Now, I am not making this a habit to wish everyone of my friends and family a happy B-day on my blog or else with my baby brain lately I would surely miss someone and can you think how many birthdays that would be? Too much committment in that . . . so feel lucky my sister. You are someone special today and I LOVE YOU lots!!!




1 comment:

jeanette said...

AHHHHHH! Thanks sister. I feel so special. Too bad I didn't look at that until today. We really do need to take some more pics together. That one is like 5 years ago and my nose looks gynormous. That is really the best you could find? sad. Oh well. It's not about the pictures right? Thanks for all the nice stuff you said. I love you tons too. Although I don't know if you'll get a special B-day blog in a few days.

Corpus Christi