Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Def Leppard Rocks!
Yes, I admit it. I'm a total KBER! For those of you who did not grow up in Utah or in the 80's, KBER 101 was my FAVORITE hard rock music station and they played all the good stuff--80's hair bands in their glory. My all time favorite rock band is of course--Def Leppard. So you can see my utmost joy when I discovered that Def Leppard was performing on Dancing With the Stars! Yes, I am also obsessed with Dancing With the Stars. Makayla and I love to watch it together and pick our favorite dancing couples. On Monday nights, we come home from dance lessons, have a quick dinner and watch Dancing With the Stars for Family Home Evening. (Some Mondays we do have a real lesson : ) So combined, Def Leppard rocking the dance floor on Dancing With the Stars made for a magical tv moment. I wanted to share this special moment with all of you so you could share in my happiness. Enjoy! (You may want to go to the bottom of my blog and turn off my music player before you watch the clip so you can enjoy Def Leppard in its fullness.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh Jalinda you are a true KBER to actually take the time to post Def Leopard on your blog. That is classic! I'm not too much of a fan myself but I'm sure Brandon would appreciate it. I also have to say that I love the Alamo pictures that you guys took. Maybe the next time we visit San Antonio we will actually have to do more than just drive by the Alamo.
We're open for visitors in May. : ) Makayla's been asking me if her cousin Brynn can come for her BIG birthday party. We could take all the pics of the Alamo that you could ever dream of.
Ok so I am a little slow commenting on this post (been on blog haitus for no real reason) but WOW that truly was a little TV magic!! I am really hit or miss w/DWTS so I was thrilled when I happened to record it this night and had this surprise performance. And WOW was it totally unbelievable or what!!!
I love Def Leppard too...and Dancing with the Stars. It was awesome.
Post a Comment