While Andrea and Chase were visiting, we also spent the day at the Alamo. The kids love taking our family visitors downtown to see the sights. Their favorite thing about the Alamo is not the history or the museum, but the giant fish swimming in a tiny stream on the Alamo grounds and making wishes in the fountain.
Little Emmy waving for the camera. Logan, Savannah and Makayla posing at their favorite fountain.
We had such a nice week with Andrea, Chase and Emmy! We miss them already. Hurry back to Texas!
Mcdreamy? ....Looking for a trade-in are we? Well I hope you and your "blogmates" enjoy your little fantasies. In case you get too caught up, go watch "Can't Buy Me Love" and see what your man looked like in the prime of his life, "The 80's"! Too bad that picture I found won't copy.
Those are seriously some great pics! You should get like a professional family photo by the Alamo before you move, so you can always remember :) ha ha. I'm funny but seriously that would be such a cool location.
Mike and I have been married for 16 years--a lucky 16 that is. I feel very lucky to have such an amazing husband and four beautiful, and very individual, children. Mike and I moved to Texas 8 years ago and have grown to love living here and love our friends who are our family away from home. Mike works as a scientist for a medical device company. I enjoy working at home to raise our 4 children: Makayla(11), Logan(8), Savannah(5), and Luke(0). We love trips to the beach, trips to see family and friends in Utah, working and playing in our yard, and watching our children grow into little people. We are lucky indeed.
5 comments:
What fun times! The picture of your kids in front of the fountain is beautiful!
These pictures are so cute! I miss walking past The Alamo everyday after work. I miss San Antonio!
Mcdreamy? ....Looking for a trade-in are we? Well I hope you and your "blogmates" enjoy your little fantasies. In case you get too caught up, go watch "Can't Buy Me Love" and see what your man looked like in the prime of his life, "The 80's"! Too bad that picture I found won't copy.
--yours truly,
Your Husband, Mike
Nice, Mike! I see you found my picture at the bottom of my blog. :)
Those are seriously some great pics! You should get like a professional family photo by the Alamo before you move, so you can always remember :) ha ha. I'm funny but seriously that would be such a cool location.
Post a Comment