For my birthday this year, I got the best present I could have asked for--my sister, Andrea came to visit! She and Emmy stayed with us while her husband Chase was attending a conference. We had a great week filled with shopping at La Cantera Mall, playing with the kids at the park, oh yeah, and did I mention more shopping at the outlets? You need to know that shopping is an important part of Warnick family fun. We have some awesome outlet stores in Texas! Not to mention Anz and I scored some good deals (Jeanette--you would be so proud.) Mike and I also got to go out for my birthday, while Andrea watched the kids.
Emmy is a sweetheart! The minute we saw her she greeted us with a huge grin and cute little laughter. Is she always so happy, Anz? Yes. She is a good baby! My kids were in heaven playing with their cute cousin all week.
What Cute Girls!
Can you tell that we couldn't get the kids to sit still for one decent photo? They were having too much fun playing together to worry about posing to look cute.






1 comment:
How fun that your sister came for your birthday!! I'm glad you had a good day!
Post a Comment