Mike decided the best way to help our garden grow this year was to reinforce it so the squirrels couldn't eat all of our tomatoes. He built this amazing greenhouse-like contraption that I was worried would be kind of big but looks really nice once he got it finished. The kids think it's fun to open the doors to water their plants. I'll let you know if it works.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Jalinda,
Your blog looks great! I am very impressed. All the pictures of the kids are so cute! And, I am jealous that you and Mike have such green thumbs. I would love a garden like that.
Wow! You've been busy. You must have been up late last night. : ) Love all the pictures.
Hi,
I saw your blog on Ryan & Lindseys. Your kids are adorable! We need to get Anz to do a blog! Just thought I would say Hello
Jamie Blaisdell
I am glad to see that Mike is still building all kinds of gadgets. At least its not a potato launcher or something. It looks really good, he is talented. It was fun to talk to you, your blog looks awesome.
a garden? in san antonio? you really are amazing!! outdoor activities would be the last thing on my list if i lived in TX. but then again it's only April. :) so glad we can link up like this....hope you're well!
Holy Cow!!! Someone has gotten WAY into this blogging thing. New background, slides, twighlight counter-down, You-Tube videos...what the crap!!! Have you been neglecting your kids or staying up way too late? Kidding - I love it!!! I love all your posts. It was so fun to see all the pics of you guys in everyday life. I almost felt like I was in Texas for a minute. Love you!!!
Your yard looks great. I'm happy you joined the blogging world. It's fun to see all of the pictures.
Your garden is amazing! I love the greenhouse contraption. Let us know how everything turns out.
Post a Comment