
It is officially soccer season once again. That means that I am officially a Soccer Mom, I guess. Logan loves playing soccer. He also loves being on the same team with his buddy, Cameron. He has a great little team, the Dragons, and has an amazing coach who is very patient with helping all these cute little boys turn into kicking machines.
Surprisingly enough, Logan has a left power kick that throws the other team off. He has scored a goal the last two games. He is really improving this year.
When my sister, Andrea, was here visiting she came to Logan's game and took these two great shots of our little soccer hero. What a cute boy! Thanks, Anz.
2 comments:
Jalinda, this is Jeff. Shannon is making me look at all the blogs tonight. You're was the best because hearing Def Leppard is refreshing after viewing some of the other blogs. And, Mike and I are wearing the sam hat. Horns. Enjoy the good weather.
JW
I love all your pictures! I love your slide show.I miss the beach!
Post a Comment