Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Love Twilight!!!

I just thought I would let you in on a little secret--I love Edward! I had so much fun escaping into Vampire world reading the Twilight series that I can't wait for the movie. I thought you might enjoy watching the clip as much as I did. (It's at the bottom of my blog :) I had it at the top and Mike said that it shouldn't be more prominent than pictures of the kids. I guess he has a good point. . . priorities.

4 comments:

Jessica Wille said...

You're blog is great! I'm excited to find it and spy on you guys now:) I'm all about the rematch!

Jessica Wille said...

p.s.
I love Twilight too!

Cathy said...

Hi Jalinda! I'm so excited that you've become a blogger! Don't you love it? And I'm glad you were able to get the Twilight video on you blog too. I can't wait until the 4th book and the movie. Are you planning on ready "The Host"? It looks good too. Anyway, I'm adding you to my friend's list so I can check out your blog.

Barlow Fam said...

I love the clip, nice that we already have a girls night all planned out! : )

Corpus Christi