Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hunting Easter Eggs at Preschool





Logan had fun at preschool looking for Easter Eggs the week before Easter. Savannah thought she was just as big as all the preschoolers and was close behind Logan's heels. After the hunt I noticed Logan was quite popular with the ladies in his class. He posed for a picture with his friends at school--all girls!

1 comment:

Palinista! said...

Jalinda, wow you've made a lot of changes . . .lookin' good! Are you really looking forward to summer in that heat down there? The Easter egg hunt looks fun - you have even posted a count down, A+ for that. I didn't know you were so into the Twilight series. Shannon and I read Twilight like a year and a half ago and love it, but we had a hard time with Eclipse. I hope Breaking Dawn is not a dissapointment.

Corpus Christi