We had such a fun Easter weekend. What cute kids we have! Logan was the master hunter--very focused on finding ALL the eggs (even after the hunt was over he found a few stragglers.) Makayla was cute and tried to save a few eggs for Savannah who was very busy arranging her 5 eggs neatly in her basket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
YEAH!!! Welcome to the blog world. It will be fun to see all the fun things you add on here. : )
Cute pictures of the kids! I am excited. Reading other peoples blogs is the only way I keep up with people on a daily basis. We started a family blog with all my siblings so I usually add to that blog, but I do need to get my personal blog current again. Maybe this will inspire me.
I am so glad to see you did it! It will be so fun to see what you are doing so far away.
I love the Easter outfits. Did you and Jeanette go shopping together? :) Your fam pic on Easter is beautiful, and I love the one on Padre Island too.
Hi Jalinda! Saw your comment on Hillary's blog, so I had to take a look! Your kids are darling!
Jalinda, just thought I would say hello, i found your blog through jeanette's! Your family has grown so much, so cute, hope all is well!
Post a Comment